Rocket League Summer
- All players must have been students during the 2019/20 academic year from the same university.
- All games will be played with the following game settings:
- Default Arena: Beckwick Park Night
- Team Size: 3v3
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Mutators: None
- Match Time: 5 Minutes
- Joinable By: Name/Password
- Server: Europe
- Teams should wait for all players to join the match before choosing sides.
- Teams must have at least 3 players. Teams may add/remove players from the team between weeks.
- If teams are more than 15 minutes late they will forfeit a match.
- Check-in deadline is 6:30pm. Teams who don't check-in will not get games for that evening.
- Offensive IGNs and Team names are not allowed.
- Verbal abuse is not allowed. In particular any use of racist, sexist, homophobic or any other discriminatory language will lead to a minimum 3-week suspension.
Players are expected to uphold the NSE Code of Conduct whilst competing in this tournament
All decisions regarding the interpretation and enforcement of these rules is at the sole discretion of the NSE Admin Team, whose decisions are final.
These rules may be amended, changed or supplemented when required by the NSE Admin Team to ensure fair play and competitive integrity.