Overwatch Summer 2020
- All players must have been students during 2019/20 academic year from the same university.Â
- All games are on the European region
- Teams must have at least 6 players. Teams may add/remove players from team between weeks.
- If teams are more than 20 minutes late they will forfeit a match.
- Check in deadline is 6:30pm. Teams who don't check in will not get games for that evening.
- Lobby settings
- Competitive rules on
- Kill cam disabled
- Skins disabled
- Offensive player and team names are not allowed.
- Verbal abuse is not allowed. In particular any use of racist, sexist, homophobic or any other discriminatory language will lead to a minimum 3 week suspension.
- All maps picked must be picked from following list
Escort: Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Dorado, Junkertown
Control: Lijiang Tower, Oasis, Busan
Assault: Temple of Anubis / Hanamura / Volskaya Industries
Hybrid: Kingâ€™s Row, Hollywood, Blizzard World
Best of Five
- For best of 5 maps game modes will be played in the following order with the higher seed choosing map in the first game and lower seed choosing starting side. In subsequent games the loser of the previous map chooses the next map and the winning team chooses side.Â
- Control (5th map can not be same map as played in game 1)
Best of Three
- Best of 3s will work in the same way except only three game modes will be played. The three games modes will rotate each week with the oldest remaining game mode removed and the unplayed game mode from previous week re added to pool e.g.
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
Players are expected to uphold the NSE Code of Conduct whilst competing in this tournament
All decisions regarding the interpretation and enforcement of these rules is at the sole discretion of the NSE Admin Team, whose decisions are final.
These rules may be amended, changed or supplemented when required by the NSE Admin Team to ensure fair play and competitive integrity.