LOL Summer 20
- All players must have been students during the 2019/20 academic year of the same university.
- All games are tournament draft on EUW server.
- Teams must have at least 5 players. Teams may add/remove players from team between weeks.
- If teams are more than 20 minutes late to the scheduled start time of a match they forfeit the match.
- Check-in deadline is 6:30pm. Teams who don't check in by then will not get games for that evening.
- No skins are banned.
- Proxy picks are allowed. Players may pick a placeholder champion if they don't own a champion they wish to pick for a teammate. If you are using a placeholder you need to make sure the other team is aware before allowing champion select to progress.
- New/reworked champions are banned for 1 week.
- Offensive Summoner and Team names are not allowed.
- Verbal abuse is not allowed. In particular any use of racist, sexist, homophobic or any other discriminatory language will lead to a minimum 3-week suspension.
Players are expected to uphold the NSE Code of Conduct whilst competing in this tournament
All decisions regarding the interpretation and enforcement of these rules is at the sole discretion of the NSE Admin Team, whose decisions are final.
These rules may be amended, changed or supplemented when required by the NSE Admin Team to ensure fair play and competitive integrity.