Intel Rocket league
- All players must have a verified NSE account and be from the same university.Â
- Teams must have 3 or 4 players.
- Check-in deadline is 2:30pm. Teams who don't check-in will not get games for that evening
- All games will be played with the following game settings:
- Default Arena: Beckwick Park Night
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Mutators: None
- Match Time: 5 Minutes
- Joinable By: Name/Password
- Server: Europe
- Teams may use any of their player on rostor in any game.
- Teams should wait for all players to join the match before choosing sides..
- If teams are more than 15 minutes late they will forfeit a match.
- Offensive IGNs and Team names are not allowed.
- Verbal abuse is not allowed.Â
- All matches will be played using the multi game "fusion" format with each series playing game modes in following order.
- Game 1 - 3v3
- Game 2 - 2v2
- Game 3 - 1v1
- Game 4 - Losing team in game 3 chooses either 3v3,2v2,1v1
- Game 5 - Winning team in game 3 chooses either 3v3,2v2,1v1
Players are expected to uphold the NSE Code of Conduct whilst competing in this tournament
All prizes will be sent to the captain of the respective team and it is that captain's responsibility to distribute the prizes among their team. In the event the listed captain is unable to fulfill this role, a member of the respective team should contact NSE staff. Physical Prizes can only be shipped to a UK address.
All decisions regarding the interpretation and enforcement of these rules is at the sole discretion of the NSE Admin Team, whose decisions are final.
These rules may be amended, changed or supplemented when required by the NSE Admin Team to ensure fair play and competitive integrity.