Dota 2 Summer 20
- All players must have been students during the 2019/20 Acedemic Year from the same university.Â
- All games will be played using the following settings:
- GAME MODE - Captains Mode
- SERVER LOCATION - Luxembourg
- SELECTION PRIORITY - Automatic
- STARTING TEAM - Random
- PENALTY-RADIANT - No penalty
- PENALTY-DIRE - No penalty
- ENABLE CHEAT - No
- FILL EMPTY SLOTS WITH BOTS - No
- SPECTATORS - Enabled
- DOTA TV DELAY - 5 minutes
- Teams must have at least 5 players. Teams may add/remove players from team between weeks.
- If teams are more than 20 minutes late they will forfeit a match.
- Check-in deadline is 6:30pm. Teams who don't check-in will not get games for that evening.
- Offensive Steam Profile and Team names are not allowed.
- Verbal abuse is not allowed. In particular any use of racist, sexist, homophobic or any other discriminatory language will lead to a minimum 3-week suspension.
- Teams may have a coach in comms but they are not allowed to live spectate using coach slot.
Players are expected to uphold the NSE Code of Conduct whilst competing in this tournament
All decisions regarding the interpretation and enforcement of these rules is at the sole discretion of the NSE Admin Team, whose decisions are final.
These rules may be amended, changed or supplemented when required by the NSE Admin Team to ensure fair play and competitive integrity.